Clinical Biomechanics of Posture
For optimal posture and spinal alignment
CPB®Through Biophysics, we are able to change the structure of the spine. This improves both both the aesthetic posture and overall function of the entire body.
The Ideal SpineWe’ll take pictures of your spine. We compare these images with published standards. We’ll point out any deviations we see. Naturally, these findings will direct our specific care recommendations.
Corrective Care ProtocolAfter symptomatic relief, patients are offered the option to pursue Corrective Care. This is where dramatic, longer-lasting spinal changes are made. This is done through a specific protocol of adjustments, traction and exercise.
- Adjustments help restore segmental integrity to the spine, decrease abnormal weight distribution and avoid spinal degeneration.
- Traction delivers a constant force to help retrain and remodel the spine to counter the effects of long-standing postural distortions.
- Exercises designed for each patient’s particular spinal abnormality, are used to strengthen weaker areas of the spine.
- Improved posture over a series of adjustments
- Computerized analysis to help track your progress
- X-rays for proper diagnosis and treatment
- Adjustments tailored to meet the specific needs of the patient
- Long term corrective solutions